Citrus Press Co is fully committed to providing you with beautiful stationery designs. We hope there will be no need for corrections or cancellations, but we know that all kinds of unforeseen circumstances come up!
You may request revisions to your first and second “digital proof” free of charge, such as corrections to typographical errors, type sizes or adjustment of color. Please note that this does not include changes to our overall design, including art placement or typeface (unless you have previously requested specific customizations). After any corrections are made you will receive a third and final “digital proof” that will be considered as final. We do require approval before going on to formatting and printing.
If there are any errors discovered in the final round of “digital proofs” that were caused by Citrus Press Co we will give you a complimentary “digital proof” free of charge. If errors caused by user input (such as “typos”) are only discovered after the final “digital proof”, then we must charge a fee of $35 for the creation of each additional “digital proof”.
Things to consider when providing wording:
- Make sure names are spelled out correctly
- Make sure dates and times are correct (Invite and RSVP)
- Make sure name of venue, location, city, state are correct
- Check for consistencies in your wording, details, information
If you decide for any reason that you do not want your stationery, you can cancel your order within two (24-48hrs) business days for a full refund + shipping, minus a $50 processing fee. If you decide to cancel your order after receiving your first proof (but before printing) we can refund you 50% of amount. But after you’ve approved your final proofs and we’ve sent them to print we cannot offer a refunds or cancellations, as your cards will already be in process for printing.
Our goal is to provide designs that meet your or even exceed your expectation. If for some reason you are not satisfied with our services within our control, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will try our best to remedy any issues, however we cannot guarantee a full refund.
We want your experience with us to be as seamless and positive as possible. If you have any questions or issues whatsoever please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to providing you with great customer service as well as lovely design.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box.
- Shipping times may vary for orders delivered to Alaska and Hawaii.
- We do not ship with a signature required, but when it comes time to deliver, requiring a signature is at the delivery driver's discretion.
- Shipping business days are defined as Monday through Friday. Shipping business days exclude New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
We want your experience with us to be as seamless and positive as possible. Upon receipt of your order, please inspect it right away. Since your order leaves our printing facility we personally do not inspect all of our orders apart from custom and foil/ letterpress. We understand that some orders may not arrive 100% as we would like them to. Please notify us immediately and within 14 business days from when your order has arrived. Please include the concerns along with photos so that we can work these out with our printer, shipper etc and to remedy these issues as quickly as possibly for you. We would be happy to reprint/ replace any damaged or *poorly printed materials (*ink flaws, smudges, paper blemishes. Colors may not print 100% and cannot be fully guaranteed to be a complete match to a sample order or past order or computer monitors. But will be as close to the original as possible. Printing processes can frequently change. Due to the nature of the product Samples are offered to display quality of color printing, quality of paper and overall look and feel - and may not fully color match once an order is placed due to the nature of printing. Reprints, and or partial refunds will be considered on case by case basis and at CPco's discretion). If you have any questions or issues whatsoever please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We are committed to providing you with great customer service as well as lovely design.
Citrus Press Co reserves the right to revise pricing and terms at any given time.
Terms of Service
Use of designs
In consideration for and subject to your payment in full for our services, all authorship notice should accompany the designs when photos of the product are published online or in print by yourself or your photographer on blogs, social media and websites. Credit ‘Citrus Press Co’ in areas such as stationery/ invitations / wedding invitations / paper goods / wedding stationery.
Citrus Press Co Property
Citrus Press Co owns all right, title and interest, including all worldwide intellectual property rights in the Site and all content thereon other than User Supplied Material (described below). You agree not to copy any part of the Site or its contents or use, reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, display, publish, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Site or any part thereof without the prior written permission of Citrus Press Co.
Your Member Account
You may create a member account with Citrus Press Co by registering your name and creating a password. You are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of your username and password that you use to access your member account on the Site. You agree not to disclose your username or password to any third party. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY AND FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIVITIES OR ACTIONS TAKEN UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE AUTHORIZED SUCH ACTIVITIES OR ACTIONS.
Materials Submitted by Customer
Any materials submitted by you including, without limitation, photographs, images, text, graphics and other materials (collectively, "User Submitted Materials") are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise possess all necessary rights with respect to the User Submitted Materials, and that your User Submitted Materials do not and will not infringe, misappropriate, use or disclose without authorization, or otherwise violate any copyright, trade secret right or other intellectual property or property right of any third party, and that the User Submitted Materials are not unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- You will retain ownership of such User Submitted Materials, and you grant Citrus Press Co a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable right and license, with right of sublicense (through multiple tiers), to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of, and publicly display such User Submitted Materials solely in connection with the provision or production of any product or service by Citrus Press Co.
- You agree that Citrus Press Co may (but are not obligated to) filter any User Submitted Materials (including, without limitation, by deleting or replacing expletives or other harmful or offensive language), alter or refuse to use any User Submitted Materials (including, without limitation, by suspending processing and shipping of any order relating to any User Submitted Materials), and/or disclose any User Submitted Materials and the circumstances surrounding the use thereof, to any third party in order to provide the applicable services, to protect ourselves or our affiliates, distributors, partners, licensors or other third parties, to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests, or for any other reason or purpose.
Citrus Press Co disclaims any warranties regarding (a) the accuracy, reliability, timeliness and performance of the Site; (b) the goods, services, advice, information or links provided by any third parties; (c) that the Site will meet your requirements; or (d) that the Site will be error-free. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Citrus Press Co, will create any warranty not expressly stated in this Agreement.
Third Party Links
We may send links to third-party websites or resources from the Site. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of, and Citrus Press Co does not endorse, such websites or resources or the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. You assume all risks arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
Citrus Press Co has the right to cancel, revise or renew giveaways or any other offers.
Termination of order by Citrus Press Co
Citrus Press Co has the right to terminate any work with a full refund. As long as there were no designs or proofing created. Termination may be due to family emergencies, “User Submitted Materials” may be fraudulent or inappropriate and Citrus Press Co does not want to partake in the liability attached to the “User Submitted Materials”.
Client Supplied Information
Citrus Press Co is not responsible for incorrectly supplied information such as mailing address and email address. Citrus Press Co will not be held responsible for shipping to outdated or incorrectly keyed addresses and emails.